There are certain rules for a mobile home moving services, and hundreds of questions that will be asked by the professional in order to get an accurate quote or estimate. The easiest one will be where do you live and the zip code of where the trailer will be going, because once the bid or estimate has been accepted the company will do everything. Having a mobile home moving service do the shipping or transportation of the mobile requires many things and ordinances:
• Permanent-change-if-station orders, entitling a shipment of household goods.
• The mover owns the mobile home, and the lienholder has allowed permission for its move.
• The mobile home’s authorization of move has been acquired on or before the mobile home was acquired.
• The mobile home, body, and chassis, along with the tires and tubes, are sturdy enough to withstand the transportation by the mobile home moving services.
• Legally, the mobile home can be moved from the origin to its destination, based on each state’s regulations of which it will be traveling through.
Many different opportunities are involved with hiring the services of a mobile home moving services company, in addition to having them transporting the mobile home—tearing it down, anchoring it, general repairs, transporting the mobile home to a new location, setup, leveling, remodeling, and many other areas. Also, there are many different types of mobile homes—single wide, double wide, and triple wide. Knowing the length and width, in addition to the age of the mobile home, all are important details that the mobile home moving services will need to know before the estimate can be done.
The least know features that the mobile home moving services offer to the mover are ones that could benefit them the most which are servicing, replacing or installing. At additional costs, they still need to be done either before or after a move, or simply as they sit: appliances; ceilings; doors; earthquake systems; floors; gas lines; heat tape and wrap; roofing; skirting; windows; cabinets; countertops; drain lines; electrical; foundation; heating or cooling; plumbing; siding; water lines; and many others.
Contact us now: JOHN D MOVING